Changing the unit of the temperature
Basic settings are changed via the machine’s display.
changing the unit of the temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- press and hold the “OK”-button for 5 sec -> the display shows “P-3”
- change the unit via the up and down button
- confirm your changes by pressing the “OK”-button
- this will automatically take you to the basic setting “P-4”
- here should always be a 0
- confirm your settings by pressing and holding the “OK”-button for 5 Sec
- you can adjust the temperature via the machine’s display
- press “OK” -> display shows “P-1”
- increase temperature: press arrow up
- decrease temperature.: press arrow down
- display now shows the new temperature
- confirm your changes by double-pressing the “OK”-button
- press the “OK”-button once to change the timer
- the real temp. of the machine can vary +-3°C from the set temperature
- min. temperature of press = 1°C
- max. temperature = 400°C
- max. temperature needed for transferring is 220°C
- --> don’t heat the machine over 220°C
(temperatures >220°C no warranty from manufacturer)
- You can adjust the timer via the machine’s display.
- double-press “OK” -> the display shows “P-2”
- increase time: press arrow up
- decrease time: press arrow down
- the time has to be entered in sec (e.g. 1min 30 sec -> 90 sec)
- confirm your changes by pressing the “OK”- button
- The display now shows the new time for the timer in seconds.
- as soon as the press is closed the timer starts to run -> When timer has run out a warning sound can be heard.
- min. time: 1 sec
- max. time: 999 sec
- time has to be entered in seconds
- the pressure can be adjusted via the dial underneath the handle on the upper part of the press
- clockwise: increase pressure
- counterclockwise: decrease pressure
- While setting the machine’s pressure the press always has to be opened.
- the set pressure isn’t displayed on the machine -> a test with the new pressure setting is required
- after every adjustment -> close the machine and test the new setting
- use a print medium for testing
- changing the print medium can lead to a change in pressure
- never turn the dial as far as it’ll go
- the stop-screw adjusts the force required for opening and closing the press
- Adjusting the screw is recommended if the press should be able to be opened with little force.